EXPLORE THE QUESTIONS FOR “DISCOVERING DIARIES”:
- When is the best time to start (or revive) my journal?
2. How does my journal connect with natural cycles of days, months, seasons, and years?
- Will there be a daily diary?
- Journal for the seasons: Summer
- Journal for the seasons: Autumn
- Journal for the seasons: Winter
3. What basic methods can sustain the practice of journal-writing?
4. Why do people write in diaries, and what do they choose to write about?
- Tap into the power
- Hit the highlights
- Your diary in just one word
- Michelle Obama ‘goes high’ in new Becoming journal
5. Do diaries have structural gaps–something that’s always missing, or is left out?
6. In the future, will everyone migrate to cyber-diaries and online journals?
7. What makes the diary a diary, and how can these odd structural features work for me?
8. What eventually happens with people’s diaries, including mine?
323 total views, 1 views today