EXPLORE THE QUESTIONS FOR “DISCOVERING DIARIES”:
- When is the best time to start (or revive) my journal?
2. How does my journal connect with natural cycles of days, months, seasons, and years?
3. What basic methods can sustain the practice of journal-writing?
4. Why do people write in diaries, and what do they choose to write about?
- Tap into the power
- Hit the highlights
- Your diary in just one word
- Michelle Obama ‘goes high’ in new Becoming journal
5. Do diaries have structural gaps–something that’s always missing, or is left out?
6. In the future, will everyone migrate to cyber-diaries and online journals?
7. What makes the diary a diary, and how can these odd structural features work for me?
8. What eventually happens with people’s diaries, including mine?
253 total views, 1 views today